Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 8th







It has still been stinking hot but has started to cool down today yippee.
Stewart left to go work in Whyalla this morning and i am packing shit, i don't know how i am going to handle the kids on my own.

Well i started off by taking the kids to register Hamish for soccer at the Parafield Gardens Soccer club, my Dad came down with me to have a look around as he has a good history with junior soccer in SA. So with his approval Hamish is now registered to play soccer, it was a great day the club had a BBQ going and had free rides for the kids , a jumpy castle, little merry go round and the sizzler. What was going to be a 15 minute trip turned into a few hours. I was quite relaxed considering i was now on my own as Dad had left .



So here i was with the three kids in a strange environment with people i didn't know, yet we had a good time.






Once we left there we came home to relax for a while, we cooked up some cupcakes and i made a batch of muffins, then it was off to Fremont park for a BBQ teas for my Great Aunties birthday. I cant believe how long it took me to load the kids and unload them at the other end. Mum and Dad meet me there and had fun playing with the kids. It was nice to sit and unwind as i was still dreading the week ahead on my own , i was worried about sleeping in , being late to school, cooking tea and looking after the kids on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment